Logandale Trails is hosting their second annual Biggest and Best National Public Lands Event Ever! And we need volunteers to make sure we meet our goals of:
BIGGEST: Setting a record of largest number of volunteers and projects completed
BEST: More ways to thank our volunteers, from donuts, lunch, door prizes and FUN SURPRISES!
Bring your ATVs, Razors, Jeeps, etc. because we will be picking up trash along the trails and at the campsites and if you want to get a VIN inspection, Metro will be there to do that and NV OHV will have all the paperwork you need!
- Paint Kiosks
- Pick up Trash along trails
- Clean Campsites
- Gloves, tools and supplies provided
- Information Booths about All Things Logandale Trails
- Free Logandale Trails Coloring books provided by Commissioner Kirkpatrick
- VIN Inspections will be available from 11 am-1 pm.
- Fun Door Prizes after Lunch!
So come on out and help us make this Biggest and Best National Public Lands Day EVER!
For more information, email email@example.com, give us a shout out or message on Facebook, or call us at 702-219-2033.
And be sure to share this event with your family and friends!
We are meeting at the Pad at the start of the trail head at 8:00 am. Coffee, Juice and Donuts will be provided as we organize into groups. We'll all meet back at this location at noon for lunch, door prizes and FUN!