NEWS FLASH! Interstate 15 is open northbound and southbound to and from Moapa Valley-Overton-Logandale-Moapa. See the Google Map further down on the page for directions to the Moapa Valley Car Show in Overton, NV.
The Moapa Valley Car and Motorcyle Show will be held Friday October 17 and Saturday October 18, 2014 at the Overton Park, in Overton, NV.
First time ever: TWO DAY EVENT and CASH PRIZES!
The Overton car show is a two day event this year, even more fun than ever before! Friday will be a half day event, Saturday will be a full day event. Please check back for schedule of event.
- 25 Classes and Special Awards
- Classic Car Cruise In
- Vendor Booths
- Food and Beverage Concessions
- Family Fun and Games
- Kids Games and Activities
- CASH PRIZES!!! Cash Prize Categories are: BEST OF SHOW, BEST PAINT, BEST UPHOLSTERY, BEST ENGINE
Schedule of Events:
Friday Oct 17, 2014:
- Auto Swap Meet
- Cruise on in to Overton Park
TIME TO BE ANNOUNCED
- Sunset Cruise to Valley of Fire
- Poker Run
Saturday October 18, 2014
- FREE Breakfast to registrants and swappers
- Automotive Swap Meet
8:00 am-9:00 am
- Vendor Set up
- Last chance to register your hot-rod and win CASH PRIZES
- Cutest Pet Contest-Costumes Optional!
- Beard Contest
After last vehicle is registered for entry, Judging will begin!
Stay Tuned for Schedule Updates
Living in Moapa Valley summers can be long. We spend the heat of the days going from air conditioned car to climate controlled buildings. When autumn rolls around it is time to wake from our summer hibernation and enjoy the weather of October. While our neighbors in the north are breaking out their winter clothes, Southern Nevada is opening up their garages, putting the tops down on their convertibles and firing up their motorcycles.
Overton is the northern gateway to Lake Mead. Lake Mead is known for its fishing and boating, but car and motorcycling enthusiasts know it for state road 167. Starting from Overton, Nevada, state road 167 is known as North Shore Road. While the scenery on the road will keep any passengers in awe, the road to the driver is a thrill. It is full of rolling hills and bending curves that makes a person become one with their vehicle.
This year the Overton Car and Motorcycle Show is on October 17th and 18th. Come on out and experience small town Americana, enjoy a day on the lawn showing off your vehicle at the Overton park, and plan a cruise down North Shore road.
CAR SHOW REGISTRATION INFORMATION:
FEE: Entry Fee is $30 before the event, $35 day of the show (Entries must be received on or before Wednesday October 15th to qualify for the $30 rate)
- FREE Breakfast from 7:00 am-8:30
- FREE T Shirt
- Goodie Bag
1. MAIL IN: Download, complete, and mail the registration form along with fees
2. ONLINE: Complete form online, and mail fees.
REMEMBER: Register early to save $!
- 10' x 10' Booth Spaces available for $65 each.
- Must be at park by 8:30 am on the day of the event
1. MAIL IN: Download, print, complete and mail the Vendor Registration Form and payment
2. Register Online: Vendor Application Online Form- Online Registration requires that you mail your check for the booth space.